Shari Auth, LAC, LMT is a holistic health care practitioner in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood. Her work is truly holistic in that she treats the full person, and does so incorporating a host of time honored modalities. She practices acupuncture, Chinese herbology, structural integration and massage. Ms. Auth uses one or more of these modalities to create a unique hybrid session, depending on the needs of her client. She treats a broad range of conditions including digestive problems, stress, sleep problems, women’s health issues, chronic and acute pain, autoimmunediseases, depression/ anxiety, postural issues and cancer-related issues in conjunction with western medical attention. In formulating her individualized treatments, she takes into account the whole person, addressing the emotional and spiritual along with the physical. Ms. Auth is passionate about alternative medicine and its ability to help her clients live full and happy lives.
• NYS licensed and NCCAOM certified acupuncturist
• NYS licensed massage therapist
• NCCAOM certified chinese herbalist
• Guild Certified in the Rolf Method of Structural Integration
• Faculty member of the Swedish Institute, NYC, Continuing Education Dept.
• NCBTMB Approved Provider for Continuing Education
"Shari's healing presence combined with her healing touch and expertise in Rolfing, massage and acupuncture make for both an effective and memorable experience."